Spring Fundraiser: Roots to Grow, Wings to Fly
A special evening to recognize and celebrate the imprint of the Roxey Ballet in our community; from bringing movement to those who would otherwise not have access to it, to instilling life-long discipline and drive for young dancers. The number of individuals that the Roxey Ballet has touched reaches into the thousands and spans 22 years in Hunterdon County, NJ.
Enjoy dinner and dancing at the historic Prallsville Mills, the original home of the Roxey Ballet, along with unlimited local beers, wine and cocktails.
Proceeds will support 3 unique education programs that serve the most important members of our community:
Dance to Learn
- One-of-a-kind program, brings ballet to students
- Learn how movement can improve expression beyond verbal language
- Supports teachers >> movement as a tool for making creative connections in the classroom
- Anti-bulling assembly program
- Recipient of the NJ Governor's Award for Artistic Excellence.
- Program shows that being different is natural, and that we should embrace the diversity in each person
Wheels and Bodies in Motion
- For standing and seated dancers of all abilities
- Learn new ways of moving and creating, while establishing friendships.